Tuesday, February 14, 2006

So here I am ...

it's past 11pm, I haven't even started the newsletter I'm supposed to have formatted by now and I'm watching the Olympics, knitting, and sometimes surfing -- dreaming of learning how to drop spindle ...

This woman, Cherri Hankins, is teaching a class in May and I think I have to take it ...

And I finished my little sock -- I'm hooked! What fun ...

btw, Johnny Weir, American figure skater, cracked me up tonight during his profile piece ... and his routine was beautiful.

3 comments:

Mo said...

I didn't see it, but the profile must have been a hoot. Steve spent the 10 minutes we have to talk before he goes to work reinacting the entire thing. I especially enjoyed the sunglasses and the diva comment.

Liz K. said...

Tell Steve we want a re-enactment of his Johnny Weir impression on Friday night!

Cherri said...

Hi. Thanks for mentioning my class in your blog. I hope you will join the class. Your knitting is lovely.
Cherri