FO Alert! It's a girly cape done with less than one skein of Brown Sheep Nature Spun. I cast on 128 stitches on size 7s and did a couple rows in seed stitch. Then I switched to 8s, and it was off to stockinette land for eight inches. Finally, I decreased every four rows until it was time for the seed stitch again.
Mouse (my DD's new blog name) was so excited that she insisted I sew on a button from the stash this morning. We planned to go button shopping tomorrow, but the client insisted. I think we still need a new button as the one we used is really too small for the hole.
This entire project was from the mind o' Mouse. She specified the color, shape and button detail (she wants a REALLY big silver button). I can't wait to hear what's next. I'm ready!