This quick knit happened this weekend. It's the baby kimono from the Mason Dixon book done in Tahki Cotton Classic from the stash.
A few pattern modifications:
- All stockinette instead of garter.
- Added an eyelet row on the bottom edge.
- Instead of sewing the ribbon into the seam, I wove it through the eyelet row.
- Increases along the front edges are done in a yarn over two stitches in from the edge.
- Sleeve openings are vented.
All in all, very quick and easy. I can't wait to give it away!