Monday, April 16, 2007

I Could Be Brown, I Could Be Blue, I Could Be Violet Sky

I've been listening to "Grace Kelly" by Mika repeatedly as I remain in the grey heather world of my CPH sleeves -- dreaming of color ...



I can't wait to dip into my Handmaiden stash! I followed with interest Grumperina's options to knit with a single skein of Sea Silk. I have one skein of Sea Silk and one skein of Lace Silk. I have no idea what to do yet, but I'm having fun dreaming ...


Fern Path Stole by Alpaca with a Twist


Rippling Waters Scarf by Fiddlesticks Knitting

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That yarn is too pretty! They seem like they'd be amazing to work with.

Anonymous said...

there's no chance i could be monogamous if i had those yarns. you're a better woman than i am!

Christie said...

Those two patterns are so pretty...I like the bottom one!

Liz K. said...

Oh, but you have been bitten by the lace bug!