Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Happy Birthday Liz! (A day late)

How incredibly wonderful it is that you were born! I am so thankful that you are part of my life. It's hard to describe how you have enriched who I am. You are wicked smart. You are irreverent and hysterically funny while never turning away from the intense and deep emotions of love and pain. You are courageous. You are a brilliant, brilliant mother -- someone I use as an example for myself and others time and time again. And you are one of my best friends.

I hope you had a wonderful birthday Liz!

Leave a birthday wish for Liz in the comments!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

December birthdays rock!! Happy Birthday, Liz! I hope the upcoming year is your happiest ever.

Bridget said...

Happy Birthday Liz, and many more!

(P.S. to Ann - great post btw.)

Sally said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIZZIE POO!

You are loved. :o)

Kristy said...

Happy Birthday, Liz! I hope you have a wonderful day today.

SpiderWomanKnits said...

Liz! Happy, Happy Birthday!

We wish you a year filled with wonder, magic, joy and of course serious amounts of knitting :-)

I am so thankful that you keep this blog and that somehow through the big big world of blogging we connected. I hope you had a wonderful day.

Much Love,

Abi

margene said...

My you have a fabulous day and a wonderful year, too!!

Theresa said...

Have a great day and a better year!

Madge said...

Happy birthday to ewe
Happy birhday to ewe
Happy birthday, dear Liz
Happy birthday to ewe!

And many m-o-r-e!

Anonymous said...

hippo birdies two ewe!

AND she doesn't look a day over 21!

smooches!