Friday, January 20, 2006

Corrugated Asymmetical V-Neck is now CAVN

Yes! I have the Teva book. It was a Christmas present from my Uncle Bob. Good work Uncle B! That workshop must have been a blast. Her mind seems to work a little differently than the rest of us.

Look here to see a sample of the CAVN sweater. I can't believe they knit a sample is such a dark color. It's really hard to see. Essentially, you knit two parts (sleeves included) and have only one seem to join. They have a sample knitted up at Lettuce Knit, so that's what really sold me. Oh, and the best part of all is that they have a child size version, so Miss Priss and I can match. hehe

I'm on my way out of town this evening for a weekend ski trip with 16 women from the neighborhood. I'm kind of anxious about the whole affair, but I know I'll have a great time. I hope I don't come back with a tatoo or a broken bone. I think I'll take some socks to finish up while en route.

For blog tech stuff -- I'm not sure if I did the link correctly, leave me a comment and tell me if it works. As for pics, I'm working on it ... Steve says I can use our digital video camera to take stills. I need to buy a card and figure out the instructions. One last thing, can we change the colors of the blog. It must be my advanced age, but I have trouble reading white type on a dark background.

1 comment:

Liz K. said...

Your link worked great -- love the sweater. I'll go in and change the template at some point this weekend. Have a great time with the girls. Smooches.