Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Can I Knit It?


A few months ago my little guy asked me to make him a Bob the Builder sweater. I thought this was kind of curious since he has NEVER come close to anything that I've knit for him, including my all-time cutest toddler sweater in the whole wide world. Imagine that!

He persisted. So, the answer is, "Yes, I can!"

Here I go knitting a Bob the Builder-inspired sweater in Taki Cotton Classic II using the Ann Budd formula for a modified drop shoulder pullover with a V-neck. The back is done, and I'm working on a sleeve. I'm holding my breath hoping he will like it.

3 comments:

Liz K. said...

Well, I do hope he wears it! It is darling, though, and I love the pic with the truck.

Ann said...

Yes you can! It looks great -- but will he wear it? My guess is, since he commissioned the piece, he will ...

Don't you just love that Ann Budd book?

Anonymous said...

Mo the Knitter! She can knit it ! Mo the knitter. Yes she can!