Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Wednesday Knitting Group

I need to first say that yes, I know how lucky I am. I am aware of how special my Wednesday mornings are and I am sincerely thankful. Every Wednesday, parent knitters from the Richmond Waldorf School and friends gather at Good Stuff coffee shop to knit and chat. We have a blast -- what would I do without witty, compassionate, wild, and wise women in my life? Here is Waller explaining how her hat could be used (not really Waller!) for some kind of boobie cover -- and Michelle graciously demonstrating.

The music is always great, Tonia brews up the best beverages, and her son is fast becoming R's best friend. Here she is "learning" to crochet ...
















Liz, your post about Earning Your Knitting was passed around the group as was this article in the Post about one's inner and outer life. Very compelling ...

No comments: