Monday, August 07, 2006

Bloggers and Podcasters

Here are some links from around the blogosphere:

Julia, with an excellent review of Cast-On, which if you still need an inducement to listen, read her review and start downloading, even if you don't have an iPod!

Wendy, on Joe Queenan's article about starting books (and Wendy, incidentally has an entertaining podcast as well.

Sally, my real-life friend and member of the Montco Sit & Knit, has just started her own blog. She is a talented crocheter, but has just begun to knit. Go stop by her blog and say hello, and be sure to check out her photos on her flickr site. She is a great photographer, and a great friend to boot.

This week's Montco Sip&Knit was at my place. Sally and I look so very happy because Maria gave everyone yarn. We got even happier when Aileen arrived with a huge pitcher of mojitos.


Saun, a fellow Summer of Stash-er (and very talented designer, has declared that she is now a stash-slasher, trying to reduce her stash by half. Add that to Nona, who declared this summer the Summer of the Dabble, and Colleen too, I will be focusing the last month of my Summer of Stash on knitting small projects designed to use up more of the stash before September's yarn purchasing can commence. I have some baby items to knit, socks, hats, Dulaan projects, warshrags, a top for Rosebud and maybe some of those Fetching gloves.


Obviously, I've been blog-surfing more than I've been knitting lately.

4 comments:

Sally said...

Thanks Liz! You're the best. :o)

Dorothy said...

Love the picture of you and your friend.

Good luck with all the knitting projects.

Aileen said...

Thanks for the shout! ...and yes, the mojitos were damn tasty and no hangover the next day either!

Julia (MindofWinter) said...

Ahhh....Blush. It was very sweet of you to link to me in this post. I appreciate your interest in the blog. I'll be sure to check out your other links as well.